As a global leader in solutions and services that provide real time visibility to organization’s assets, transactions, and people, Zebra Technologies, has been included recently on Fast Company’s list of the world’s most innovative companies. This global leader won’t be included in the list if not for its revolutionary technologies, especially its TC70. So here are some interesting things you need to know about Zebra Technologies’ TC70:
- Among more than 2,400 applicants from 53 countries who submitted over 5,295 entries collectively, Zebra Technologies’ TC70 rugged handheld computer has received the iF Design Award for design excellence.
- The TC70 rugged handheld computer provides durability, reliability and performance that businesses demand today.
- This technology was designed to provide efficiency and quality customer service in the wholesale, retail and manufacturing industries. The TC70 also provides a unique set of features aimed to strengthen productivity.
- The TC70 has a large touch screen that offers access to critical data. It is housed within an ultra-strong frame that can withstand drops to concrete and full water submersion.
- It’s rugged connector on the back also allows the TC70 to be applicable to industry-specific applications, to include high-intensity barcode scanning or vehicle use.
According to Tom Bianculli, vice president of Enterprise Technology Office of Zebra Technologies, one of the goals of the company why they are creating such technology is to understand the nuances of the industries in which their products are put to use. Furthermore, they also aim to understand the needs of the workers who will use their product.
Bianculli extended his excitement for the company for being recognized with such honor on the iF Design Award.
About Zebra Technologies
Zebra aims to help businesses to be connected to the world. They create data streams to simplify business operations, assists business owners to know more about their businesses, and empower their workforces.